Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cases

Cases for the iPad 2 are still a little hard to come by. We've had some luck finding good cases at Target. There are many companies working hard out there to release their iPad 2 cases as soon as possible. Here is a good article reviewing the cases that are either currently available or coming soon.
http://reviews.cnet.com/2300-31747_7-10007008.html?s=0&o=10007008&tag=mncol;page

If you've found a case that you love (or hate!), please post a review (and link, if possible) in the comments section of this post.
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. I just got a wireless keyboard/case combo that seems to be working pretty well so far. It props up the iPad like a screen, and closes to cover the screen like a book cover. It's a Kensington, and I got it through amazon.com.

    Two things about the keyboard that I don't like are 1) there's no shift key on the right side, so I keep hitting return when I want a cap letter, and 2) " and " aren't in their usual places, but are down by the space bar instead. It's still better than typing on the screen keyboard, though.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a plastic back case if anyone wants to see it. It was like $6 on ebay and works with the smart cover. I'd also highly recommend Splash's masque screen guard. It's got a good anti glare tint and comes in a pack with several (in case you mess up the first application and/or need a new one after a while).
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I FINALLY found a cover I like! The Northlake Target has the widest selection I've seen and I decided to go with the red FitFolio by Speck. The iPad pops into a plastic back covering with a leather covering over both the front and back. It allows several propping positions and the device is well protected. I'm pleased, smile!

    ReplyDelete